Objectives of the Worldwide Yearsley Genetic yDNA Study:
- To investigate our genetic yDNA connection back to Sir Richard Yeresley (Rector of St Mary the Virgin, Scawton, Yorkshire 1441) or earlier beginnings
- To investigate any historical links to the village of Yearsley in Yorkshire, England
- To investigate the genetic connections between Yearsley's of English, Welsh, Scottish or Irish origins
- To investigate the genetic connections between Yearsley's worldwide and their migration routes
- To investigate any connection between the Yearsley surname and all of its possible variants; such as Yarsley, Yarslei, Yardsley, Yardley, Yearley, Yearnsley, Yearslei, Yearsly, Yearsey, Yeasley, Yeisley, Yersley, Yersely, Yeresley, Yerzley, Yerzeley, Yerdesleigh, Yerdesley, Yeardley, Yeardsley, Yereslay, Yeedeleye, Yhereslay, Yowarslay, Erdeleg, Gerdelai, and Jerdeleye
For details on how to participate in the Yearsley surname yDNA Study, please click here.